Introduction to complete CMS
"If you guys need this COMPLETE CMS website in source code(ready to run), which i worked for this tutorial, just mail be with subject : COMPLETE_CMS. I will mail you guys the source code"
(email : firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here is the Demo of the Running Tutorial itself,
And here is the admin login page,
username - admin
password - 123456
(Note : Open source WYSIWYG Editor used in admin panel works better in Firefox)
Hello everybody. In this tutorial, we will see how to develop a full functional content management system using php and mysql.
So, what to BEexpected from this complete CMS tutorial project?
Well, objective of this Complete CMS will brief us about that.
Objectives of Complete CMS
- A Completely dynamic website using php and mysql.
- A powerful administration panel.
- Multiple Theme Selection. Admin Panel will have option to change the entire website theme with just a click of the button from the list of available themes.
- A open source AJAX enabled WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor is integrated. So we can format the contents of our webpages, visually just like we do in word processors like Ms-Office, Open Office etc.
- We can EDIT, DELETE and ADD new pages through Admin Panel of our Complete CMS.
- The website Layout is designed in such a way that, we could post 100’s or even 1000’s of pages and still website will look neat and simple.
- Website Visitors will have option to submit comments at the end of each article.
- A powerful yet simple Feedback form with pagination will be implemented for website visitors.
- Most Content Management System website are considered not search engine friendly. But we will solve that my Dynamically implementing Meta Keywords and Page title along with each page when they load.